If you’re looking for Dental Implants in Arlington, Texas, you’ve come to the right place.
Suffering tooth loss can be not only physically frustrating but emotionally taxing. If you’re suffering from missing teeth, you don’t have to settle for the discomfort or the appearance of missing teeth. Dental implants offer you a long-lasting, reliable treatment that will give you a smile you’ll love.
It is increasingly common that people choose implants as the replacement option not only for single missing tooth but also for entire rows of teeth. In some instances, if you are missing all of your teeth, implants can give you a natural-looking, long-lasting smile as an alternative to dentures.
What Are Dental Implants?
The implants Dr. Budhani uses at Amazing Dental are titanium posts that are surgically implanted into your jawbone. Then, he will attach an abutment to the implant in order to stabilize the crown, or replacement tooth.
At Amazing Dental, we take pride in giving you a smile you’ll want to show off. Because the implant fuses to your jawbone during a process called osteointegration, your implant will last a lifetime and preserve the surrounding jawbone and facial tissue, giving you a lasting smile that looks and feels natural.
What Kinds of Dental Implants Are Available?
At Amazing Dental, there are three types of implants that are available to you. After a consultation, you and Dr. Budhani will be able to decide which type of implant is best for you depending on your own personal needs.
- Root-form implant: This is the most common type of implant. In this procedure, the implant itself is shaped like the root of a tooth.
- Plate-form implant: If your jaw is particularly narrow, Dr. Budhani may recommend a plate-form implant since it has a flatter, longer shape than a root-form implant.
- Subperiosteal implant: If you have already experienced bone loss or simply don’t have enough bone to support a root- or plate-form implant, Dr. Budhani will likely suggest a subperiosteal implant because it attached onto the bone as opposed to into the bone. That is, sits on top of your jawbone and beneath your gum.
What Types of Prosthesis Are Available?
- Single prosthesis: Dr. Budhani will recommend a single implant if you are missing one tooth. A single crown, will be designed specifically for you in the lab to ensure that it matches and blends in with the rest of your teeth.
- Implant-supported bridge: An implant-supported bridge is a great option for people looking to replace multiple teeth.
- All-on-4 and All-on-6: If you are missing all of your teeth and need to replace a whole arch, Dr. Budhani can use the All-on-4 or All-on-6 method. This can be used as a permanent, fixed substitute for dentures.
- Implant-retained dentures: Unlike all-on-4 implants, implant-retained dentures are removable dentures that attach to the implants. Since the dentures attach to the implants for stability, you get a more natural appearance and feel than you would with traditional dentures.
Why Should You Choose Dental Implants?
Regardless of how many teeth you are missing, implants offer you a lasting alternative that gives you the freedom to live your life the way you want to live it. They are the closest thing to your natural teeth, and they’ll give you the comfort and confidence you need to smile with ease.
Benefits of Implants:
- Natural appearance
- Preserve jawbone and prevent bone loss
- Extremely comfortable
- Don’t require preparation of surrounding teeth
- Freedom to eat what you want and talk without concern
Who is a Candidate for Dental Implants?
Assuming that you are in good health and are committed to your oral health, you are likely a candidate for implants. Although there is a surgical component, most people are candidates for this life-changing treatment.
Dental Implants as a Replacement for Dentures?
For some people, dental implants can be a replacement for dentures, giving patients a more comfortable and natural-looking smile. With new, innovative technology, we can replace entire rows of teeth with as few as four implants.
If you’ve been struggling with dentures and are considering implants, ask Dr. Budhani at Amazing Dental about how implants can change your life. Because implants are stable and permanent, they won’t risk falling out, and you can enjoy tasting food again. Take back your life and re-gain your confidence.
At Amazing Dental, we are committed to our patients and pride ourselves on offering you the high-quality dental care that you deserve. To learn more about how Amazing Dental’s dental implants in Arlington can give you comfort and confidence in your smile, call our office today at (817) 484-5588 to schedule your appointment or request an appointment online.